Tuesday, March 18, 2008

How does he do it?

Lucas has done some pretty weird and funny things lately. He is 9 and a half months now and he is (I know every mom says this) ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! For about a week now he has been mobile. Not crawling yet, but he can scooch on his belly and push with his feet to get places. He does get on his hands and knees and seems like he's almost ready to get going with the crawling thing. Anyway, here are some funny pics of this cute kid.
These PJ's were beyond repair after Lucas' toe got through with them
Got him out of bed and his hair had been matted into this curly-q, should we have named him Clark Kent?

This is how I found him this morn when I came into his room, I don't know how he got his arm out--crazy kid.

I had to include this pic, it's one of our favorites. Let me tell ya, this is kid is as good and sweet as he is beautiful, we are so blessed!

2 comments:

Connie said...

He is very cute! He looks a lot like you I think. He has your beautiful eyes.

Angie said...

Lucas is a little contortionist, isn't he. I LOVE the last one in the blue sleeper! And he looks so much like Jesse in the curly-q picture.

Most of Torrin's sleepers have holes in the toes too. I was telling Allen that even if we have another boy next time, we're still going to have to buy him a new wardrobe. He is so hard on his clothes!