Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ode to my Angie

So I remembered another reason I love the change into Fall (including the smell of manure--but only in the cool air-transition stage) it reminds me of my last area in the Mission and my companera Angie Wilcox (well, manure doesn't remind me of Angie, it reminds me of where we lived). We were together for a long time and never got tired of each other. We got to be bridesmaids at each other's weddings and have both had two boys in the same years. In fact, I loved her so much that I made sure to find a guy to marry who had the same last name as her maiden name. We even got to visit our favorite family from the mish together. I had planned on blogging my ode to her on her birthday earlier this month but I missed my chance. Here are just a few things that come to mind when I think about Angela and the blessed September we met 8 years ago. These are for you, Ang.
~purple skittles and Reece's pieces
~gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, yur CUTE
~ooh wee ooh wee ooh wee ooh wee
~scaring me to get rid of my hick-ups
~"oh dear"
~whatever the case may be, at any rate...
~syke, rreeeaaar (cat noise)
~hola, mi amor
~yatzee hand-held game
~muneca mi nina
~kid me not
~killing black widows
I realize that no one else gets any of this stuff and maybe no one has even read this far--sorry to bore you but I seriously love this gal and besides that she's my faithful commenter on all my blogs, she deserves a shout-out. I would have put a missionary pic. of us but my scanner isn't working. Anyway, thanks for all the memories--GOOD TIMES! Love ya dear, and happy late birthday!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Awww. You like me. You really do. :) Thanks for the memories. "I like being around you. Even when we're with other people."

Gorsh, I'm glad I wore black that day in December. Talk about chubbalubb. (Maybe I could have chosen a shirt that actually FIT me, though). But I'm glad you posted the picture, cuz I never did get a copy of it.

I found a picture of us bowling when I came to visit you in Utah (When you were staying at Sunni's). Good times, good times.

Love ya dear!

Angie said...

K05762