Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back in the Saddle (sort of)

Well folks, I have a long list of good excuses for not posting for so long. The first hick-up came in November when we lost our Internet for about three weeks, then there's always the holidays to blame for my busy-ness, and last of all--I'm just plain pooped and unmotivated. Did I say it was a long list? Well, not long, but good enough. On the bright side, I'm coming out of my gloom and feeling a bit more inspired. That probably has a lot to do with the fact that Jesse came home for good on Christmas Eve. He got transferred back up here and I can almost physically feel the difference in our home atmosphere. I certainly feel a million times better emotionally and that seems to spread out to how I feel mentally, physically, and even spiritually. Love my Jesse, it's pathetic how much I need him.

I figure my next few posts will be just catching up the last few months of 2008. I know my poor Mama is anxious to hear about my little life even if the rest of you aren't. :) I got to talk to her on Christmas and she is still loving life in sticky, hot Panama. I'm really starting to miss her, though. I'm pretty used to long months without seeing her, but this year and a half thing is for the birds. They'll probably come home sometime in the middle of this year. Lookin' forward to it. Anyhoo, stay tuned for the updating posts to follow. It may take a few days, we're making a quick trip down to Artesia this afternoon to pick up our truck and then I'll be back in the saddle with this blogging thing (for a little while, at least--you know how I am).

3 comments:

Angie said...

Well, I'm so glad you're (sort of) back. Sounds like you have been busy.

Sibley Saga .... said...

Welcome back.

April said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better.