Saturday, January 10, 2009

First Thing's First

Before going into all the happenings of the last few months, the first thing I need to do is announce our third thing on the way. Here it is:
I can get away with referring to this little one as a 'thing' still because we don't know what we're having yet. From the ultrasounds, though, it looks like a human child with two arms, two legs and that's exciting. :) We'll hopefully find out boy or girl stuff mid-to late February. I am 13 weeks along and feeling much better than I was a few weeks ago, although I still have my spells of hard-core gagging and fatigue. The other morning I could only get to the kitchen sink and sweet Collin stood by me and asked, "you ok, Mami?" over and over between his own sympathetic gagging. Good times. Actually, the up side to feeling crummy (this may be the first time I've ever used that word) is that I'm not into any projects lately, I just sit on the floor and read or play with the kids. And when I'm really feeling good we get bundled up and go for walks, but no painting furniture, sewing, scrap booking, or anything of the sort for now. And that's (deep breath) O-K. I am (deep breath) O-K.

We sure do love our first two 'things' a ton and feel so excited to meet our third little 'thing'. Oh yeah, the due date is July 18th. Same due date as Jesse's little sister Anita and a month before my brother's wife Lisa. Our families are growing exponentially these days. Cousins are great!

5 comments:

Nate Kendra Olsen said...

Congratulations again! We love you guys!

Angie said...

Well, how did I know this post was coming!? I dunno, but I just did. I just felt it, ya know? Congratulations! I'm VERY excited for you guys.

Guyla Thurgood said...

Congratulations on your upcoming 3rd! We should be expecting ours in about 4 weeks or so too! Sure miss you guys. Sounds like you are doing well.

angelmommy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is so exciting. keep those beautiful williams babies coming. you all will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Callie said...

Hi!!! I just discovered your blog. Congratulations on your thing #3. Do we know what it is yet? I'm getting updated on your life. This blogging thing is great! I'm so happy I found you, now we can keep in touch! - Callie